January 8, 2012

I Am Back!

I am pretty embarrassed at how long it has been since I have posted on our blog. I will give a quick recap of 2011 so I can get all of you up to date.

This past December I graduated with my bachelors in dental hygiene! It was such a great feeling to have one of my major life goals accomplished. Dental hygiene school was one of the largest trials I have had. I am grateful for my parents for supporting me throughout all of my schooling and believing in me to push myself. I am also very thankful for my husband who listened to all of the complaining and for always being there to listen to all of the dental hygiene school drama. I am really excited because I should have my license from the state within the next month! Hooray! I can’t wait to start making the big bucks! As nice and relaxing it has been to be out of school…I am getting a little stir crazy at home by myself.

Another HUGE highlight of my 2010 year is marrying the love of my life Daniel! We were married on April 19th 2011. I am so lucky to marry the man of my dreams. We have been enjoying every day together… Daniel is so patient and kind to me! I don’t know anyone who can make me laugh harder than he does. Needless to say these have been the best nine months of my entire life. I would like to do a whole post on the wedding so look forward to all the details and pictures.

We also have been on many vacations and weekend getaways together including Christmas in Chicago, road trip to Seattle (that drive is very long), birthday weekend in Park City (our birthdays are 3 days apart…mine June 15th… his June 12th) and our honeymoon in the sunny Bahamas! My mom and sisters and I were able to go to Vegas twice this year... one because my best friend Brandy Langford got married and another with some of our old family friends from Ohio. I love traveling and we are looking forward to many more trips this year!

Although I have been slacking on our blog, I still have loved reading about what all of my family and friends have been up to! I promise I will do better at updating everyone about our lives and adventures! Since I am finished with school, I decided my new goal would be becoming a better blogger. Get excited for more posts to come!! XOXOX

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I am so excited to see all your new posts. It is so fun to hear what you guys have been up too! Love you.

    ReplyDelete