March 5, 2010

And this is why I LOVE HIM!

I got new pics from Daniel this week! YAY! Pictures are my very favorite and it always makes my day better when I get pics of him! Daniel is in Accrington and is doing really good. He said that I should get a tape this next week so I will let you all know when I get one. p.s. my favorite picture is the one at the bus stop... I am such a lucky girl!






Another good thing about this past week is one of Daniel's best friends (Brett Mcmullin) came home from his mission in Argentina. I can't believe people are starting to come home already! Only 167 days left!

2 comments:

  1. lovely girl :) i found your little blog through tricky ways of mine haha. no seriously i ran across it this totally bizarre way and i was like, hmmm...and then wahla! i found you!!

    love the blog darling love it

    can i link it onto my blog or would you rather me wait?

    ReplyDelete
  2. no definitely link it hah yay! we will have linked blogs... i still have a lot to learn about this blogging stuff tho! i might need you to come over and help me! lol

    ReplyDelete