Wow so much has happened since my last post so here is a quick list of everything that has gone on!
1. First and foremost Daniel received his tentative flight schedule! AUGUST 19 at 6:39 PM! I can't believe it!
2. I finished up my last semester at BYU and moved home!
3. I started Dental Hygiene School and I love it so much! It has kept me quite occupied and studying is about all that I do nowadays. I go to school 8-5 Monday through Thursday.
4. I was transfered to work in the South Towne Mall JCPenneys! You can find me here on Fridays and Saturdays:)
5. We went to Hawaii-- THE BIG ISLAND! We went between semesters and it was so much fun to have a relaxing break before starting Dental Hygiene.
6. Daniel was transfered to the Lake District and absolutely loves it! He is doing great and has a few baptisms coming up here pretty soon! I am so proud of him for finishing out his mission strong and I am so thankful to have such a sweet boyfriend!
So that is my recent life in a nutshell... I hope everyone is doing great and I will try to be better about posting on the blog! Have a great weekend!
PS Here are a few pics from Hawaii! (the Hash family, pic for Daniel, and the Hash sisters) ENJOY!
3 months ago